Terms & Condition
1. Applicant must be a resident in Australia and New Zealand in order to compete in Miss South Sudan Australia.
2. Applicant must be between the age of 18 - 28 to compete in MSSA
3. Applicant must be of at least 50% South Sudanese Heritage.
4. Applicant understands that the ENTRY FEE in the amount of $100 dollars must be paid with the submission of the Miss South Sudan Australia Application.
5. Applicant understands that the ENTRY FEE is non-refundable and non-transferrable; and must be paid in full before you can compete in the MSSA. The fee covers all administration costs.
6. Applicant understands that you must submit the required materials and information for the appropriate competitions (which includes head-shot photo) along with your complete application and entry fee.
7. Applicant understands that you must uphold a pleasant, professional, and friendly demeanor at all times while representing the Miss South Sudan Australia title.
8. Applicant must not be a current title holder of any other pageant by the time of the live final
9. Applicant understands that the judges' decisions and scoring are final and will not be changed. The names of the judges will NOT be released until the live showcase.
10. If the Applicant becomes a pageant title winner, she understands that she will receive the Miss South Sudan Australia title, a rhinestone crown, satin embroidered sash, and Trophy.
11. Winners grant permission to the Miss South Sudan Australia to use their speeches, photos, and videos in pageant related media for advertising and promotional purposes and understands that such pageant materials will become the property of the Miss South Sudan Australia and will not be returned.
12. Applicant understands that the Miss South Sudan Australia reserves the right to add, change, or delete any rules and regulations at any time with a minimum of 24hrs notice.
13. Applicant is required to strictly adhere to the Miss South Sudan Australia rules and regulations; and if the applicant breaks any of these rules, applicant understands that participation disqualification and title revocation will be the resulting resolution to the matter.
14. If crowned Miss South Sudan Australia, Applicants agree to carry out all duties, which include attending events and charity work when required. Failure to do so may result in you being stripped of your title, which will then go to the 1st runner up. You will forfeit any prizes not yet received.
15. Applicant understand that time is will be required in order to compete in this Miss South Sudan Australia, a dedicated team will be on hand to support but applicant must know that full dedication is required in order to do well in the competition.
16. Applicant will be required to attend ALL rehearsal dates, missing three rehearsals will result in disqualification from the competition.
The Criteria for Judging Miss South Sudan Australia are very simple. The Pageant Organization Selects Judges carefully. Judges are usually role models themselves from different backgrounds; they are people with high integrity.
Pageant Segments to be judged are as follows:
Presentation of Platform / Micro Project
Delegates will present their platforms and briefly describe the micro project that benefits the community in need in South Sudan or Australia.
Traditional South Sudanese Girl Presentation
All the young women will showcase their unique traditional/ethic group look. Delegates will be judged on: originality and creativity.
Delegates will showcase an artistic expression of their choice. Delegates will be judged on creativity, originality, and ability to entertain and engage the audience.
Top Five Interview
Delegates will answer questions on current affairs in South Sudan, Africa, Australia or the World. Delegates are expected to be versed on what is going on around the world; these questions will require opinions about current affairs.